Jerry McDonald - Will he lecture/debate in Ft. Collins?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Following my name below is a curious message that Jerry McDonald posted to the DebunkingEvolutionism list.

      There are only about 5 weeks left before the date Jerry McDonald unilaterally set for his event in Fort Collins. I am left wondering if he is going to fulfill my prophecy and NOT do what he said he would do.

      I have seen no advertisements and no information on the venue that Jerry McDonald may have now selected for his event.

      Time will tell...

      Oh well, if Jerry McDonald doesn't put on his event maybe he will at least give me a call and we can have breakfast and chat.

      DebunkingEvolutionism
      Message #84221

      From: Jerry McDonald
      Date: June 3, 2008

      Subject: Re: Baty vs McDonald debate?

      Tin, as I said the other day on the challenge list, I no longer have any interest in Robert Baty.

      I am, however, willing to meet Todd
      Greene either on this list or my list, but I won't be going to the Baty list to even read what he has to say.

      He may post our articles on that list, but I won't even read the archieves.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald