Re: [M & B] Re: Two personal questions for tinroad6g!

  • Mind Over Splatter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Pretty pathetic, but then that's what I've come to expect from the YECs.
      MOS

      rlbaty50 <rlbaty@...> wrote:
      To get some perspective on just how hard tinroad6g was hit with the
      force of sound reasoning regarding the two simple questions he
      continues to not answer, just review his following rant at:

      Yep, my "Goliath of GRAS" has vanquished another wannabe "young-earth,
      creation-science" promoter in the character/caricature of tinroad6g.

      Still no "David"!

      .

      “… the supporting cast of ignornat and evil in OK’s state and national politics appear unrivalled.”
      -- Unknown