Vengeance is mine, so sayeth Jerry McDonald!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      I just went to check if there were any goings on at Jerry McDonald's
      ChallengeII list.

      I guess recent developments just really ticked Jerry off. He booted me
      from his ChallengeII list within the last few minutes or so.

      I got this prompt when I checked in:

      > You have been banned from this group
      > by the group moderator. You may not
      > join the group ChallengeII.

      Not complaining, just reporting; you decide!