Re: I, Jerry McDonald, am a cowardly dog!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      I again was able to listen to a few moments of Jerry's latest
      perversion on YouTube.

      What struck me, in part, and will probably strike those familiar with
      Jerry McDonald and his problem with the "Colorado Situation", is the
      abject hypocrisy demonstrated by Jerry McDonald in his latest video
      perversion.

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald <jerry@...>
      wrote:

      > (Moderator's Note: The subject line of this thread has been edited
      for relevance. I think you'll be able to figure out what Jerry
      McDonald had in its place. This message from Jerry McDonald further
      confirms the point(s) previously made about his inability to "man-up"
      to an honorable discussion with Robert Baty about anything and his
      refusal to negotiate that debate he only "appears" to want to produce.)

      > Below is the address to my response to Robert Baty's all out attack
      against the credibility of my son, Thomas. Without ever checking to
      find out what the comment had reference to on Thomas' Youtube site
      Robert made it sound as if Thomas was involved in some kind of sexual
      or maybe pornographic deal. Watch my video and you will see what I am
      talking about.