Re: I, Jerry McDonald, am a cowardly dog!

  • Jerry D. McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      (Moderator's Note: No lie! The change was clearly noted for the record. But, if Jerry McDonald's standard be applied according per Matthew 7:1,2 and James 3:1, then he's got a problem with lying most recently about that debate agreement he sent; not to mention those prerequisites he continues to fail to "man-up" to.)

      Now who is the liar?

      You post something under my name and change the
      title as though I wrote it?

      That makes you the liar as well as a
      cowardly dog.

      See ya in July if you have the guts to show up.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        I again was able to listen to a few moments of Jerry's latest
        perversion on YouTube.

        What struck me, in part, and will probably strike those familiar with
        Jerry McDonald and his problem with the "Colorado Situation", is the
        abject hypocrisy demonstrated by Jerry McDonald in his latest video
        perversion.

        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald <jerry@...>
        wrote:

        > (Moderator's Note: The subject line of this thread has been edited
        for relevance. I think you'll be able to figure out what Jerry
        McDonald had in its place. This message from Jerry McDonald further
        confirms the point(s) previously made about his inability to "man-up"
        to an honorable discussion with Robert Baty about anything and his
        refusal to negotiate that debate he only "appears" to want to produce.)

        > Below is the address to my response to Robert Baty's all out attack
        against the credibility of my son, Thomas. Without ever checking to
        find out what the comment had reference to on Thomas' Youtube site
        Robert made it sound as if Thomas was involved in some kind of sexual
        or maybe pornographic deal. Watch my video and you will see what I am
        talking about.