I, Jerry McDonald, am a cowardly dog!

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 6:27 PM
      (Moderator's Note: I guess Jerry wanted us to note that he posted the same note to his ChallengeII list. The subject line of this thread has been edited here for relevance. I think you'll be able to figure out what Jerry McDonald had in its place. This message from Jerry McDonald further confirms the point(s) previously made about his inability to "man-up" to an honorable discussion with
      Robert Baty about anything and his refusal to negotiate that debate he only "appears" to want to produce.)

      Jerry McDonald <jerry@...> wrote: To: Challenge2 <challengeii@yahoogroups.com>
      From: Jerry McDonald <jerry@...>
      Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 18:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [ChallengeII] Baty the Cowardly Dog

      Below is the address to my response to Robert Baty's all out attack against the credibility of my son, Thomas. Without ever checking to find out what the comment had reference to on Thomas' Youtube site Robert made it sound as if Thomas was involved in some kind of sexual or maybe pornographic deal. Watch my video and you will see what I am talking about.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sda9MTYmqKE

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald
    • Jerry D. McDonald
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:29 PM
        (Moderator's Note: No lie! The change was clearly noted for the record. But, if Jerry McDonald's standard be applied according per Matthew 7:1,2 and James 3:1, then he's got a problem with lying most recently about that debate agreement he sent; not to mention those prerequisites he continues to fail to "man-up" to.)

        Now who is the liar?

        You post something under my name and change the
        title as though I wrote it?

        That makes you the liar as well as a
        cowardly dog.

        See ya in July if you have the guts to show up.

        In Christ Jesus
        Jerry D. McDonald
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 6:49 PM
          I again was able to listen to a few moments of Jerry's latest
          perversion on YouTube.

          What struck me, in part, and will probably strike those familiar with
          Jerry McDonald and his problem with the "Colorado Situation", is the
          abject hypocrisy demonstrated by Jerry McDonald in his latest video
          perversion.

          --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald <jerry@...>