Re: New Video?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Now that I think about it, there was one other thing I did happen to
      hear on Jerry's latest video that caught my ear and has application to
      this.

      Jerry opined that his messages not being posted here may have
      something to do with "our" fear, or some such thing.

      In actuality, all of Jerry's posts have been now posted; being only
      delayed because of his "moderated" status.

      Now, compare Jerry's perspective on that and what he has done with his
      own list.

      On his ChallengeII list, Jerry has put me in "moderated" status and
      several of my posts of days gone by have not been posted. I guess,
      again using Matthew 7:1,2 and James 3:1, Jerry McDonald is the one
      most afraid.

      Additionally, last I checked, Jerry McDonald no longer archives the
      messages of his list. All the archives just went "poof". Is Jerry
      McDonald afraid to archive the messages to his list; or is it just a
      case of further mismanagement?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        <greeneto@...> wrote:

        > Jerry, frankly, you've used up all your rope with me,
        > and I'm going to cut short any of your lies I see you
        > using as I see them, with no patience whatsoever.

        Todd,

        I did see Jerry McDonald's pending message and made a
        note of it. But I feel the same as you do -- McDonald
        has used up all his rope with me. I figured I would
        just mention that a message was pending and let Robert
        deal with it as he saw fit, since I was aware that
        Robert's messages were not getting posted to McDonald's
        list.

        I didn't realize it would take until this morning before
        Robert checked back in, but even if I had I would have
        still done the same thing. "So McDonald has a message
        pending," says I. "Big deal!" says I.

        I "promoted" Robert to moderator so he could take care
        of McDonald himself through these negotiations, since I
        have been out and about away from the computer a lot for
        the past several days and since McDonald didn't want any
        interaction here with anyone but Robert.

        As Robert says, all of McDonald's messages have now been
        posted and McDonald's worries do not worry me at all. I
        slept just fine last night while McDonald's message
        fretted away in the pending zone.

        It's easy for me to understand why you would assume that
        McDonald was just lying, yet again.

        You wrote:

        > What I have observed about you, Jerry, over the last
        > several months, is that you are ever so quick to make
        > accusations based on ill-informed (I don't even think
        > "informed" belongs here!) knee-jerk reactions, and then
        > ever so slow (in fact, most of the time you never do it)
        > to correct your errors.

        Indeed. I have observed the same thing. A lot of the
        time he just makes stuff up as it suits him, and then
        when he gets caught in his lie he has all sorts of
        excuses but *he doesn't correct his lies*. I learned
        several months ago to just go ahead and assume that
        McDonald was lying and you'll be right more often than
        not. Even simple statements that are technically true
        take on deceitful intent when uttered by McDonald.

        > Oh, by the way, the only reason that any man would be
        > "shaking in his boots" because another man considers
        > this to be a serious argument
        >
        > | If Robert Baty agreed to moderate for Todd Greene in
        > | the McDonald-Greene debate on the antiquity of the
        > | universe (in which Greene is an atheist and Jerry
        > | McDonald is a Christian), then Robert Baty is an
        > | atheist.
        >
        > is because he is laughing his butt off!

        And what is even funnier is that he's willing to
        drive across Kansas in July to debate it!

        I'm telling you, the guy ain't all there.

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism