Re: New Video?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Jerry's reference to debate dates can also be found in his bogus
      debate agreement proposal post at:

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...>
      wrote:

      > Todd,
      >
      > I think we've got another good object lesson here regarding the
      difference between you and Jerry McDonald.

      > Todd, you quote Jerry as saying:
      >
      > > "It appears that my posting of
      > > the dates that I can be in Ft.
      > > Collins, CO did not make it to
      > > the Maury and Baty list."
      >
      > Then you write:
      >
      > > I can tell you for a fact from my
      > > end that there was no such post
      > > to this group.
      >
      > Jerry's post was in pending status and I think you probably just
      didn't review all the current posts before making your comments.

      > Jerry does have a post which mentions his July expectations which
      can be found at:

      > My apologies if there was some confusion about Jerry's posts being
      slowed up in posting because of his "moderated" status.

      > In any case, it will be interesting to see how differently you
      handle this minor problem and how Jerry McDonald has failed to handle
      his "weightier" problems.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        Due to technical limitations, I was only able to catch a few seconds
        of Jerry's latest video misrepresentations.

        Here's what caught my attention in just the few seconds I was able to
        listen to so far:

        Jerry McDonald stated he had been posting his messages on a number of
        message boards.

        Now, if he were open and honest with us, he would give us a list of
        just where he is posting all those messages.

        If he were open and honest with us?

        My lawyer will need such information and I wouldn't want to have to
        force it out of him!

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          Now that I think about it, there was one other thing I did happen to
          hear on Jerry's latest video that caught my ear and has application to
          this.

          Jerry opined that his messages not being posted here may have
          something to do with "our" fear, or some such thing.

          In actuality, all of Jerry's posts have been now posted; being only
          delayed because of his "moderated" status.

          Now, compare Jerry's perspective on that and what he has done with his
          own list.

          On his ChallengeII list, Jerry has put me in "moderated" status and
          several of my posts of days gone by have not been posted. I guess,
          again using Matthew 7:1,2 and James 3:1, Jerry McDonald is the one
          most afraid.

          Additionally, last I checked, Jerry McDonald no longer archives the
          messages of his list. All the archives just went "poof". Is Jerry
          McDonald afraid to archive the messages to his list; or is it just a
          case of further mismanagement?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2008
            <greeneto@...> wrote:

            > Jerry, frankly, you've used up all your rope with me,
            > and I'm going to cut short any of your lies I see you
            > using as I see them, with no patience whatsoever.

            Todd,

            I did see Jerry McDonald's pending message and made a
            note of it. But I feel the same as you do -- McDonald
            has used up all his rope with me. I figured I would
            just mention that a message was pending and let Robert
            deal with it as he saw fit, since I was aware that
            Robert's messages were not getting posted to McDonald's
            list.

            I didn't realize it would take until this morning before
            Robert checked back in, but even if I had I would have
            still done the same thing. "So McDonald has a message
            pending," says I. "Big deal!" says I.

            I "promoted" Robert to moderator so he could take care
            of McDonald himself through these negotiations, since I
            have been out and about away from the computer a lot for
            the past several days and since McDonald didn't want any
            interaction here with anyone but Robert.

            As Robert says, all of McDonald's messages have now been
            posted and McDonald's worries do not worry me at all. I
            slept just fine last night while McDonald's message
            fretted away in the pending zone.

            It's easy for me to understand why you would assume that
            McDonald was just lying, yet again.

            You wrote:

            > What I have observed about you, Jerry, over the last
            > several months, is that you are ever so quick to make
            > accusations based on ill-informed (I don't even think
            > "informed" belongs here!) knee-jerk reactions, and then
            > ever so slow (in fact, most of the time you never do it)
            > to correct your errors.

            Indeed. I have observed the same thing. A lot of the
            time he just makes stuff up as it suits him, and then
            when he gets caught in his lie he has all sorts of
            excuses but *he doesn't correct his lies*. I learned
            several months ago to just go ahead and assume that
            McDonald was lying and you'll be right more often than
            not. Even simple statements that are technically true
            take on deceitful intent when uttered by McDonald.

            > Oh, by the way, the only reason that any man would be
            > "shaking in his boots" because another man considers
            > this to be a serious argument
            >
            > | If Robert Baty agreed to moderate for Todd Greene in
            > | the McDonald-Greene debate on the antiquity of the
            > | universe (in which Greene is an atheist and Jerry
            > | McDonald is a Christian), then Robert Baty is an
            > | atheist.
            >
            > is because he is laughing his butt off!

            And what is even funnier is that he's willing to
            drive across Kansas in July to debate it!

            I'm telling you, the guy ain't all there.

            Rick Hartzog
            Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism