A McDonald/Baty Debate???

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Jerry McDonald has recently written, in relevant part:

      > Robert, the agreement that I
      > sent you this morning is not
      > negotiable.

      This is not rocket science!

      Jerry McDonald, as I posted earlier today, has shown himself unable to "man-up" so as to qualify to discuss anything further with me.

      Jerry McDonald has also, as shown above, indicated rather explicitly that he is not going to negotiate regarding his bogus agreement proposal that he sent this morning.

      So, what have we here?

      We have Jerry McDonald who can't qualify for a "Hedge-like honorable discourse" with me and who won't negotiate.

      And the consequences of that are...?

      Most notably, as I have been indicating, the main consequence is that Jerry McDonald and I don't have any basis upon which to discuss anything.

      Jerry McDonald is simply not "man-up" to the task, despite how reasonable and easy I am to get along with in such discussions.