Challenge V8, N2

  • Jerry McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 4:32 PM
      The following address will take you to the Spring 2008 issue of Challenge.

      http://www.challenge2.org/v8n2index.html

      In the summer issue I will respond to Farrell Till's reply and Thomas will respond to Todd Greene's reply.

      There were three pictures in the "Horror of Abortion" that did not come out in the electronic version. However, the link at the bottom of the article will take you to the website that I got this article from, and it will show all the pictures.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald