Welcome, new member!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi, dinosrus72.

      Welcome to the group. I'm glad you showed up!

      (dinosrus72 was over on another group trying to
      get that lovable internet troll known as b15769140
      [among other things] to engage in intelligent
      discussion with him. He put together a little party
      to celebrate b15769140's 2,700th post of the same
      message. I spent all day in the kitchen, cutting out
      SPAM cookies shaped like little trolls, but then no one
      came to the party! The guest of honor never even said
      thank you. We had all kinds of finger food left over.)

      So make yourself at home, dinosrus72. I've put you on
      unmoderated status so you can post at will.

      Help yourself to the fridge.

      Rick

      P.S. to the list: dinosrus72 has some professional
      knowledge in the field of paleontology, so if anyone
      has any questions about Keith Sisman's modern-day
      dragons and pterodactyls they've always wanted to ask,
      this guy may have the answers. He's been to Paluxy!