Hey Mr. Canyon

  • Jack Gibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Todd Greene :

      I enjoyed your posts on the above subject and agree with your conclusions . I think it is indeed sad when
      a young earth creationist makes an issue out of your being an athiest rather than dealing with the
      scientific facts in the case . Those who contend that the Grand Canyon was formed 4,000 years ago by
      Noah's Flood are ignoring scientifuc facts big time . Todd keep up the good work and this from a Christian .

      PROMOTER OF UNITY AND FELLOWSHIP AMONG ALL CHRISTIANS

      Ulysses