Re: Hartzog's Fantasies 4 & 5

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald

      ---------------------------

      > From: Robert Baty <rlbaty@...>
      > To: w_w_c_l <w_w_c_l@...>

      I notice that Jerry must have written some of his "fantasy" material
      some time ago before he backed out of his debate with me here in Fort
      Collins, and that he failed to edit his material accordingly.

      Consider the following excerpts:

      ---------------------------------

      http://www.challenge2.org/hartzogsfantasies4

      April 2, 2008

      HARTZOG'S FANTASIES 4

      by Jerry D McDonald

      (excerpts)

      "It was then, and only then, that (Todd S.) Greene decided that his
      pictures of these things was a lazy oversight, an oversight that he
      has never corrected and never does intend to correct.

      Why does he not intend to correct it?

      As I have already stated, when Greene saw that I was actually
      preparing for the debate he did the same thing Doug Krueger did, he
      found a way out.

      Krueger tried to keep Hedges Rules for controversy out and I told him
      I wouldn't even think about debating without them, so he called off
      the debate.

      Now Robert Baty steps up to the arena and I am just wondering what he
      is going to call off the debate for."

      --------------------------------
      --------------------------------

      My further comments:

      Without regard to the accuracy of the factual claims made by Jerry, I
      am reminded that he is the one who has never corrected his false
      reports about me and the Colorado situation and has indicated that he
      never intends to make such corrections though he has been given
      numerous opportunities to do so.

      Why does Jerry McDonald not intend to correct his false reports about
      me?

      Of course, it sounds so very strange for Jerry to espouse an
      affection for Hedge's rules when he has so clearly indicated that,
      with reference to debating me, he has no intention of making a good
      faith effort to abide by such rules.

      And, of course, we now know that, after my many concessions to Jerry
      regarding our Fort Collins debate, as to the proposition and other
      matters, it is Jerry McDonald who has determined to call off the
      debate because of his lack of good faith in negotiating and resolving
      the details necessary to bring about the debate that he had proposed.

      Many other things might be said about Jerry's continual efforts to
      misrepresent me as he seeks to fuss with others, but I'll not take
      the time to pursue such matters here.

      It should suffice for the present to simply note again that Jerry
      McDonald has failed to correct his false claims about me and the
      Colorado situation and ask the question Jerry proposes: