Hartzog's Fantasies 4

  • Jerry D. McDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hartzog's Fantasies 4 is now online at the following address
      http://www.challenge2.org/hartzogsfantasies4

      I continue to work on my reply to Robert and will finish as soon as I
      can. I do apologize for but the last three weeks I have been ill with
      a bad case of bronchitus and except to go to church services, doctors
      and the hospital I have not been out except for today. I will try to
      get caught up on everything as soon as possible. I will, hopefully,
      have my responses for Rick finished within the next couple of weeks,
      but don't hold me to it. This time of the year is the worst for me
      because of the changing weather.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry D. McDonald"
        <jerry@...> wrote:

        > Hartzog's Fantasies 4 is now online at the following address
        > http://www.challenge2.org/hartzogsfantasies4

        For those who may have forgotten by now what this is all
        about, this is the link to Jerry McDonald's 4th installment
        of his reply to this message:

        > I continue to work on my reply to Robert and will finish
        > as soon as I can. I do apologize for but the last three
        > weeks I have been ill with a bad case of bronchitus and
        > except to go to church services, doctors and the hospital
        > I have not been out except for today. I will try to
        > get caught up on everything as soon as possible. I will,
        > hopefully, have my responses for Rick finished within the
        > next couple of weeks, but don't hold me to it. This time
        > of the year is the worst for me because of the changing
        > weather.

        Well, just going by the rate of progress up to this point,
        I look for McDonald to finish up his replies to this one
        message of mine sometime around the end of June.

        And going by what I have seen so far, even at the end of
        this long, drawn-out exercise in evasion, McDonald will
        still not have presented any evidence for how we see the
        light from distant objects and events (such as SN 1987A)
        if the Universe is only a few thousand years old.

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism