Re: Short notice about Dan in TrueOrigin group

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 9:38 PM
      <greeneto@...> wrote:

      > As I just found out from his latest post to that group, it turns out
      > that Dan in the TrueOrigin group, who was disputing all kinds of
      > science about comets (based his promotion of the holoscience site -
      > yet another pseudoscience website), even while he didn't even know
      > what the young earth creationist argument about short-period comets
      > is, is a geocentrist. Young earth creationists, a coterie of
      > pseudoscientific crackpots.

      Todd,

      Didn't we already do the math on this once before, and
      find that everything out beyond about Jupiter would have
      to be traveling at the speed of light?

      Would the geocentric Universe help Jerry McDonald out any
      with his SN 1987A problems?

      Is it interesting over there on TrueOrigin, or just more
      of the same strategy of asking you question after question
      after question to keep from having to provide any explanations
      of their own?

      Rick