Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Tim Smith: laughable?

Expand Messages
  • w_w_c_l
    ... THAT was your point??? Maybe you d better review your messages here and see if you can figure out how I might have missed that. ... I think I do understand
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 3, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi, Amanda. You wrote:

      > Ok once again you can't or won't comprehend my point
      > which was simply why be hateful?

      THAT was your point???

      Maybe you'd better review your messages here and see if
      you can figure out how I might have missed that.


      > So since you can't understand that I am uninterested
      > in dealing with the issues that you want so badly to
      > deal with, I wouldn't care to correspond any further.

      I think I do understand that you are not interested in
      dealing with the issues that "we" are trying to deal
      with here. After all, "we" try every day to deal with
      issues with people who don't want to deal with them.

      So... what else is new?


      > But, do not talk bad or hateful anymore about my dad,
      > Keith Sissman, Daniel Denham, David Brown, or any other
      > faithful brethren.

      Is this you admitting that your daddy is one of "them"?

      I don't know what kind of cult you were raised in to
      think of Sisman and Denham and Brown as "faithful brothers",
      but you'd better be minding your manners. I understand that
      Daniel Coe has a son who Coe won't even sit down to the
      table with, and enjoy a meal, because the boy is "apostate".

      Hate for something like that to happen to you. Does your
      daddy know you've been over here talking to us? That's
      considered a no-no by the CFTFers.

      I'm going to tell you something for your own young good,
      ma'am, and you can take this to the bank -- Keith Sisman
      and Daniel Denham and David Brown are liars. They are not
      honest men. I don't mean that in a hateful way; I mean it
      as a straight-up fact.

      Maybe you shouldn't let your daddy play with them anymore.


      > So, get my point. I, unlike you, do not want to have a
      > childish correspondence.

      And it seems like only yesterday you were telling me you
      were only 22 and would be able to outlast me!

      Not quite so young as you thought you were, are you!


      > And as for my 2 six year olds, they respect me because
      > they were taught that and at their age they understand
      > that.

      Are you trying to tell us that your behavior here is all
      because of the way you were raised?


      > Some people don't mature as fast as others. I am sorry
      > if this is the case with you. :(.

      So is my mama.

      (Hi, Mom! Love you!)


      > No further correspondence needed. Goodbye.

      Guess she didn't really want to talk about anything after
      all, huh?

      Never even told me whether she liked my poem...



      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism


      P.S. The record of the discussion having to do with
      Tim Smith's false claim regarding Apologetics Press,
      and the subsequent shenanigans he and Daniel Coe and
      some of the other "contenders" tried to pull when
      Robert asked Smith to provide evidence for his claim
      (they started insinuating that Robert was an atheist
      and so on, and finally booted him off the ContendingFTF
      list) is here in the archives.

      As we have seen from these guys so many times, they
      are absolutely unable to admit when they are wrong
      about something. I mean, all Smith would have had to
      do was say, "Hey, my bad, it turns out that Apologetics
      Press is *not* a private enterprise owned by Bert Thompson
      after all." But he just couldn't bring himself to admit
      it. It was easier to start accusing Robert of being an
      atheist than for Smith and Coe to correct their own
      error.

      We see it again and again and again from the "faithful
      brethren" Amanda came here to defend. But you can bet
      none of *them* are going to show up here.



      > --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "w_w_c_l"
      > <w_w_c_l@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Smith"
      > > <gradowith@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Oooooo... How the child in you so easily slips out.
      > > > First of all, I brought no other issue but that of
      > > > my dad's poetry to the table. So, everything else
      > > > you wrote was just needless typing. As you proved by
      > > > constantly noting how "terrible" the poetry is, you
      > > > are petty. So, until you mature I have no interest
      > > > in having an ongoing argument with someone as ignorant
      > > > as you have so EASILY proved yourself to be. Anyways,
      > > > if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it
      > > > all. And in this case who really cares about your
      > > > opinion about my dad's poetry... I know I don't. Plus,
      > > > you know that Contending for the Faith is a private
      > > > list, so don't suggest that I break the rules of
      > > > that list. Plus, I don't take suggestions from
      > > > ignorant people. Now, read a book on manners, because
      > > > the two six year old twins that I babysit have so far
      > > > proved to have better manners, oh, and maturity,
      > > > than you have. When you have done this, then maybe we
      > > > can correspond further. Amanda
      > >
      > >
      > > Hi, Amanda. You wrote:
      > >
      > > > Oooooo... How the child in you so easily slips out.
      > >
      > > Thank you! :o)
      > >
      > >
      > > > First of all, I brought no other issue but that of
      > > > my dad's poetry to the table.
      > >
      > > And I
      > > 1) told you that it was my opinion that it's lousy,
      > > 2) told you that isn't what we were talking about anyway,
      > > 3) told you that we could discuss it if you wanted to.
      > >
      > >
      > > > So, everything else you wrote was just needless typing.
      > >
      > > And that's your opinion. Myself, I think it is an
      > > opportune review of the historical record of certain
      > > aspects of an ongoing issue.
      > >
      > >
      > > > As you proved by constantly noting how "terrible" the
      > > > poetry is, you are petty.
      > >
      > > Look, did you want to talk about the poetry, or not?
      > >
      > >
      > > > So, until you mature I have no interest in having an
      > > > ongoing argument with someone as ignorant as you have so
      > > > EASILY proved yourself to be.
      > >
      > > > Anyways, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't
      > > > say it at all.
      > >
      > > You are aware of the seeming incongruity between those
      > > last two sentences?
      > >
      > >
      > > > And in this case who really cares about your opinion
      > > > about my dad's poetry... I know I don't.
      > >
      > > Then what, pray tell, is all the fuss about?
      > >
      > >
      > > > Plus, you know that Contending for the Faith is a private
      > > > list, so don't suggest that I break the rules of that list.
      > >
      > > Well, how about this, then? Go look at the message that
      > > David P. Brown posted there on the afternoon of Saturday,
      > > January 26, 2008, that he said he received from Jim Wyly,
      > > and compare it with this message:
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CFTF/message/28818
      > > and, starting at the place where this message says
      > > "To David P. Brown", let me know if what Brown posted to
      > > the ContendingFTF list matches this message *exactly*.
      > >
      > >
      > > > Plus, I don't take suggestions from ignorant people.
      > >
      > > Oh. In that case, I suggest you *do not* look at the message
      > > David P. Brown posted to ContendingFTF on the afternoon of
      > > Saturday, January 26, 2008, that he said he received from
      > > Jim Wyly, and *do not* compare it with this message:
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CFTF/message/28818
      > > and, starting at the place where this message says
      > > "To David P. Brown", *do not* let me know if what Brown posted
      > > to the ContendingFTF list matches this message *exactly*.
      > >
      > >
      > > > Now, read a book on manners, because the two six year old
      > > > twins that I babysit have so far proved to have better
      > > > manners, oh, and maturity, than you have.
      > >
      > > Maybe they're scared of you.
      > >
      > >
      > > > When you have done this, then maybe we can correspond
      > > > further. Amanda
      > >
      > > I gave my copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
      > > away to someone who needed it worse than I did.
      > >
      > > But here. Here's one of my poems. You can rip it apart
      > > if it'll make you feel any better:
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CFTF/message/22285
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > Rick Hartzog
      > > Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism
      > >
      > >
      > > > > --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "w_w_c_l"
      > > > > <w_w_c_l@> wrote:
      > > > > >
      > > > > > --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      > > > > > "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@> wrote:
      > > > > > >
      > > > > > >
      > > > > > > Some may remember when Tim Smith ran off
      > > > > > > from me on the ContendingFTF list during
      > > > > > > my short appearance there. It was either
      > > > > > > him or me! And you know how those things
      > > > > > > go on that list!
      > > > > > >
      > > > > > > Anyway, Tim has posted a recent note...
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Robert,
      > > > > >
      > > > > > I visited the H.L. Gradowith site you linked
      > > > > > when we were talking about people using fake
      > > > > > names, and read some of his poetry and short
      > > > > > stories.
      > > > > >
      > > > > > I didn't mention this when we were talking
      > > > > > about Tim Smith, a known pseudonym user,
      > > > > > sharing the stage at the Bellview lectures
      > > > > > with Daniel Denham, but...
      > > > > >
      > > > > > If my poetry was as awful as Smith's is,
      > > > > > I wouldn't use my real name either!
      > > > > >
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Rick Hartzog
      > > > > > Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism
      > >
      >
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.