Robert, if you're out there...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Yep, that was "out of the blue".

      There are some other things that might be dropping
      from the sky around here, too. I guess you will
      just have to wait until you get back to your own
      computer -- I think Sisman is challenging me to
      prove that he ever plagiarized anything! (Or maybe
      he's just saying that for show, knowing that they
      won't let me post it to CFTF and ContendingFTF
      where it belongs).

      Rick