Re: Debate

    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 26, 2008
      Todd,

      Did you notice that Jerry McDonald seems to be
      breaking ranks with the CFTF anti-OABS "authorized"
      definition of an "atheist" as "someone who KNOWS that
      God does not exist", as they insisted that you affirm
      in that diversionary "debate proposition"?

      You remember the one -- where you challenged the
      Brown "boys" to debate the age of the Earth and
      David P. Brown changed the subject to the existence
      of God?

      According to Jerry's definition, I think he might be
      calling the entire CFTF anti-OABS crowd a bunch of
      "atheists"!

      Rick