Re: Written debate

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, Jerry McDonald
      <jerry@...> wrote:

      > Great, so there will be no end. I like it.

      Careful, Robert.

      This guy has been tied up for FIFTEEN YEARS on a
      single debate with Farrell Till -- over Ahaziah's age!

      We need to get this over with and move on to other
      things -- as Wyly suggested -- that do NOT involve
      Jerry D. McDonald.

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism

      > Robert Baty <rlbaty@...> wrote:
      >
      > Jerry, you ask:
      >
      > > How many exchanges do you
      > > want in this written debate?
      >
      > Jerry, I've already indicated how simple and straightforward and
      ungetoverable the truth of my proposition is; by definition and the
      force and effect of sound reasoning.