Re: Michael Hatcher is a Baptist

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com, "w_w_c_l"
      <w_w_c_l@...> wrote:

      > Michael Hatcher's A-Z fellowship chain shows that
      > he is "in fellowship" with Daniel Denham, who is
      > "in fellowship" with Keith Sisman, who is "in
      > fellowship" with the Baptists, as shown in his
      > "History of the Church of Christ" in which he
      > refers to early Baptist preachers, who were actively
      > led by the Holy Spirit, as "faithful brethren".

      I ran across this message while looking through the
      archives at the various McDonald-Baty debate proposals
      and thought I would give you an update:

      Michael Hatcher is still endorsing Keith Sisman's
      "history", as evidenced by a recent e-mail I received
      from Hatcher. It turns out that by that same chain
      of fellowship, Hatcher is also in fellowship with the
      Presbyterians -- *according to his own standards*.

      Just a couple more links and I think we will be able
      to establish that David P. Brown is in full fellowship
      with the Pope!

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism