Re: Rick & Hilbert observe the need for this ministry!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      Rick,

      I noticed that Hilbert did what Sisman has been known for not doing;
      he cited his reference.

      Hilbert got his erroneous claim from the Sycamore church of Christ
      website at:

      http://www.sycamorechurch.com/bible.htm

      Maybe someone will contact them to find out their interest in
      correcting their erroneous "paths of the sea" claim. Their contact
      information can be found at:

      http://www.sycamorechurch.com/contact.htm

      That site provides their phone number, street address and e-mail
      address.

      Hopefully, any who may contact them will make them aware that such
      contact is for the record and will bring us a report as to any
      response, for the record, that they might receive.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008

        <w_w_c_l@...> wrote:

        > Robert:
        >
        > You noticed!

        > I think Hilbert's answer reveals just how critical the
        > need is, too!
        >
        > "I don't know and I don't care."
        >

        > Rick

        Robert,

        He did it again!

        In coCBanned
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coCBanned/message/7222
        Todd asked:

        > > Is the ancient Beowulf story a lie? Yes or no?
        > >
        > > Is the story a *lie*, Hilbert?
        > >
        > > Would it be correct to refer to the Beowulf story as a lie?
        > >
        > > Would it be correct to refer to all writing/literature that
        > > is not actually true as a lie?
        > >
        > > Now, should you actually get around to it, why don't you
        > > try asking me a question that might actually have relevance
        > > to the issues I've been discussing.
        >

        > \Hilbert answers...
        > I have no idea whether the story you speak of is a lie or not.
        > I know NOTHING about the story and could not care less.

        But maybe we shouldn't pick on Hilbert too much.

        Poor guy; Rudy's the only one that will play with him.

        Rick