Re: [Maury_and_Baty] Baty's Enemies

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
      The following comments were made:

      "As you see, I am quite curious about this phenomenon. I do not remember
      having an enemy that I could not bypass or deflect. Your claim to have
      more than one enemy persecuting you is fascinating. Do you consider
      yourself unusual in this manifestation?"

      ######################

      My comments:

      I am as well quite curious as to who it is that has been so engaging on
      this list and the previous list! It seems rather "phenomenonal" to me
      that I don't "really" know who it is.

      I don't consider myself unusual. As I have observed the allegations
      against the "young-earth, creation-science" movement (more particularly
      the men behind it), my experience is just a bit of empirical evidence
      that they really do to people what has been alleged.

      Did you not review what Bert has done to John Clayton? What about how
      Bert went after those ACU professors for allegedly teaching "old age"
      stuff? He wrote a book bragging about all of that!

      I am just one of the inconsequential "little people" that such folk find
      it much easier to run over.

      Did you not review the discussion about me and my little list on Gil
      Yoder's discussion site. Some of those guys were ready to
      "excommnicate" me, or see to it that Marion Fox got that job done.

      Don't take the label "enemy" too serious. I don't consider those folk
      my enemies. After all, I am right and I am trying to get them to accept
      what is right.

      However, they haven't been dealing with me in the same fashion.

      Maybe you should be asking them more directly how they consider me.
      After, of course, we get Bert to tell us where he got his Maury statue
      claim and admit that I did not write that letter he calls my "feeble
      effort".

      By the way, Gil Yoder and Keith Sisman both have made appearances on
      Todd's list. So, there may be some interesting things go on over there.
      Gil came "fishing" for me, and I took his "bait" a bit.

      Have you checked into that public list yet? Got opinion?