Big Bang, Part II: From AP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      The second installment of a discussion of the big bang is now on the
      Apologetics Press (i.e. Bert Thompson, Ph.D.) website:

      http://www.apologeticspress.org/rr/rr2003/r&r0306a.htm

      It is mostly over my head and quite lengthy. I only browsed through
      there to get to the conclusion of the matter.

      It looks like the only substantive point that is trying to be made is
      that you can't get something from nothing (just my preliminary
      observation).

      I also noticed that Bert is still touting Don DeYoung from the
      Creation Research Society Quarterly (CRSQ) as a credible witness for
      something or another. We know from experience, as documented in the
      archives here and the link to my correspondence with that
      organization, that the CRSQ folk appear to have a problem with
      credibility when it comes to their testimony about things.