Re: Hardly on equal footing!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
      --- In Maury_and_Baty, Michael <dokimadzo@c...> wrote (post #1294):
      [Robert Baty wrote:]
      >> Why not, when you figure it out, give us your take on James
      >> problem with the "GRAS", independent of the "empirical evidence"
      >> issue.
      >>
      >> I'd like to know if you recognize his misguided cause concerning
      >> the "GRAS" and how the YEC movement is described therein.
      >
      > I have barely enough time to keep up with the current
      > participation let alone review all those posts. Besides, I would
      > not do this just in order to recognize "his misguided cause."
      >
      > I am not here to defend or affirm any YEC dogma.

      Hi, Michael.

      If you really aren't, then why are you defending and affirming the
      YEC dogma that, for example, astronomers have not really observed an
      ancient universe?

      By the way, you should ask yourself, if this YEC dogma is correct,
      then why do so many YECs advocate the apparent age argument - which
      acknowledges the astronomical observations of an ancient universe but
      argues that they are nothing more than an illusion.

      Contradictions, contradictions.

      Regards,
      Todd S. Greene
      http://www.creationism.cc/