Re: New poll for Areopagus-

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      This question come to us ("us" on my own little list) from the
      newly-established list advertised on the Bereanlikespirit list. I have
      no association with the list other than that I joined.

      Here's the question:

      > Could you tell us the purpose
      > of the poll? Just what are you
      > trying to prove?

      > There can only be one truthful
      > answer: and that is TRUE.

      My answer to the question.

      One or more of my critics has complained that one of the elements of the
      "Goliath of GRAS" was imprecise in describing what is commonly
      understood to be the "young-earth, creation-science" position.

      I formulated the poll question to determine whether there be any that
      would answer false.

      So far, all the votes I have noticed have been true (I've posted the
      question to about half-dozen lists). Poll results indicate everyone
      agrees with me that the critic(s) is the one who has erred in his effort
      to impugn the "Goliath of GRAS".

      Hope that is a satisfactory answer. Visit my little for more of the
      discussion about that. The archives are public and posting doesn't
      require membership, though membership is appreciated.

      Yahoo! Groups : Maury_and_Baty