Re: Doy Moyer (Florida College) on the "Goliath of GRAS"!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007
      Rick, you wrote, in part:

      > I think it is 14 now counting
      > Gil Yoder and Doy Moyer.

      That's 14 for the simple, logical validity of my "Goliath of GRAS" from the experts and as a direct result of the challenge issued forth from none other than Terry Hightower, preacher and faculty member of David P. Brown's Truth Bible Institute of Spring, TX.

      And how many against?

      Oh, that's right...NONE!

      "Goliath of GRAS" = 14
      Wannabe David's = 0