Daniel Denham: picking over the bones!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      List,

      1) The moon is not made of green cheese.
      2) The color of my Ford Freestyle is not blue.
      3) The earth does not revolve around Jupiter.

      4) The earth is not more than a few thousand years old.

      Now, which of these negative propositions are beyond proof, subject to falsification, based on the real world, empirical evidence, independent of any religious text interpreted to the contrary?

      Will Daniel Denham answer?

      We'll see.

      P.S. I can falsify all of Daniel Denham's "proofs" by simply noting that:

      1) The green cheese just looks like something else, but it really is green cheese.

      2) The color blue just looks like a different color, but it really is blue in color.

      3) The earth just looks like it has a different orbit, but the earth really does orbit Jupiter.

      4) The earth just looks to Daniel Denham like it ain't more than a few thousand years old, but it really is more than a few thousand years old.