Re: The more things change...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Rick,

      Had we gotten a little cooperation from the far side, I think we could have put together as cordial a debate on young-earth, creation-science, using either my "Goliath" or David P. Brown's arguments for context as Campbell and Owen apparently had.

      Thanks for providing that quote and the link for a more complete report from Mrs. Trollope. I don't recall seeing it before.