Re: Just how hard David P. Brown and his boys were hit!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
      Rick,

      You continue to do some pretty good work regarding these matters and developments.

      Of course my "Goliath" is bigger than any Internet discussion list. As I've said many times, it is everywhere young-earth, creation-science is seriously discussed; either implicitly or explicitly.

      Please do keep up the effort and inform us of developments.