Re: Just how hard David P. Brown and his boys were hit!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
      Pretty hard!

      See my comments below Robert's message:

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > new list:

      > GDebates ? GoliathDebatesChurchOfChrist

      > Messages
      > Post
      >
      > Members Only
      > Files
      > Photos
      > Links
      > Database
      > Polls
      > Calendar
      > Promote
      >
      > Info
      > Settings
      >
      > Group Information
      >
      > Members: 1
      >
      > Category: Debates
      >
      > Founded: Jul 24, 2007
      >
      > Language: English
      >
      > Group Settings
      >
      > Membership does not require approval
      > Messages do not require approval
      > Anyone can post messages
      > Email attachments are not permitted
      > Members cannot hide email address
      > Not listed in directory
      >
      > Activity within 7 days: (No Activity)
      >
      > Description
      >
      > This group allows for participants to engage in written debate.
      > Uses of this list:
      >
      > 1) Present a problem, such as Robert B. is interested in.
      >
      > 2) See Robert B. post the same messages over and over.
      >
      > 3) Disagree with Robert B. and risk being hounded for the
      > rest of your life.
      >
      > 4) Go away and listen to Robert B. proclaim Goliath victorious
      > again.
      >
      > This list is for discussion about anything as long as Goliath
      > is mentioned at least every other message.
      >
      > Most Recent Messages
      > (Group by Topic)
      >
      > (No messages for this group)
      >
      > Group Email Addresses
      >
      > Post message: GDebates@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Subscribe: GDebates-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > ------------------------
      > ------------------------
      >
      > My (Robert's) further comments:
      >
      > I do think that the setting up of that list, apparently
      > by one of David P. Brown's cowardly little girlie-boys,
      > provides further direct evidence of just how hard David
      > P. Brown and his boys have been hit by something as
      > simple and logically valid as my "Goliath of GRAS" and
      > those two other arguments constructed from the claims
      > of David P. Brown and his boys themselves.
      >
      > David P. Brown and his boys not only have trouble making
      > an argument, they have trouble recognizing one when they
      > come face to face with it, and they have trouble dealing
      > with it.
      >
      > In these recent discussions, they simply have been unable
      > to handle the truth.
      >
      > They've run!
      > We've seen them run!
      > See them running still!
      >
      > Looks they just might have a few more tricks up their
      > sleeves as they die again and again the deaths of the
      > cowards that they are!
      >
      > Rick, this new development is just the sort of thing
      > you were talking about earlier, isn't it?

      Well, Robert, looks like there have been some more recent
      developments.

      The Group Settings have been changed so that now you
      have to be a member to post there, and the Description
      has been changed to:

      > This group allows for participants to engage
      > in written debate. Use of this list is primarily
      > to discuss the same types of arguments you will
      > find on the Maury_and_Baty group found at the
      > Related Link below.
      >
      > The Goliath argument is too big for one list, so
      > it must spread across the internet. This is just
      > an insignificant little list. If it can serve a
      > useful purpose as an outlet for those who want to
      > discuss such things, it will be a valuable addition
      > to the world.

      There is even a link back to the Maury_and_Baty list.

      In addition, our anonymous poster has disappeared and taken
      his messages with him.

      For the time being I think I'll just keep his true identity
      to myself, but it is highly debatable whether he can properly
      be characterized as one of Brown's "boys". It may be that
      his continued anonymity will serve as an asset to "us", even
      if only because it is unquestionably a liability to "them" --
      there are things going on "behind-the-scenes" that Brown and
      his boys could never guess.

      There's something rotten in Denmark!

      Ha! It's pretty fundy -- I mean funny -- Robert, even when
      it isn't overtly obvious:

      We win! We still win!

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
        Rick,

        You continue to do some pretty good work regarding these matters and developments.

        Of course my "Goliath" is bigger than any Internet discussion list. As I've said many times, it is everywhere young-earth, creation-science is seriously discussed; either implicitly or explicitly.

        Please do keep up the effort and inform us of developments.