Daniel Coe is mad at Ted Thrasher?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      I'm in the middle of my move and have finished my duties for today. So, I have been checking around to see what has been going on.

      I see Daniel Coe explaining on the CFTF list that he and a few others got mad at Ted Thrasher and so started up a new congregation in Kansas. Sounds like a repeat of Alamagordo!

      Small World!

      I helped Ted Thrasher get started in preaching!

      It was one of Ted's classes that I subbed for in McLoud, OK that I got into taking exception to the course Bert Thompson took regarding Patterson and those amino acid sequences for the alpha hemoglobins as to alligators, vipers and chickens. Ted was using some of Bert's materials and that happened to be the lesson for the class I took for him that week.

      The rest, they say, is history.

      Of course, now Ted is also associated with the OABS and I figure that is mostly what has Daniel Coe set on edge.

      I see where Rick has made a pretty good list, though not exhaustive, regarding certain false claims from David P. Brown and his boys.

      Speaking of which, I noticed that after a jump to 125 members, the ContendingFTF list is now going back down and is reporting only 121 members.

      Ah, tomorrow, back to moving!