Re: The word from Daniel Coe's ReligiousDebates list!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
      --- In Maury_and_Baty, Robert Baty wrote (post #11468):
      > I guess the following anonymously sourced message is supposed
      > to provide some insight into the game they are playing on
      > Daniel Coe's ReligiousDebates list:
      >
      > ---------------------------
      >
      > To: rlbaty@...
      > From: ReligiousDebatesChurchOfChrist-owner
      > Subject: ReligiousDebatesChurchOfChrist (moderator message)
      > Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:47 PM
      >
      > Your Goliath argument does not fit the purpose of the
      > ReligiousDebates list.
      >
      > It makes no appeal to the Bible for evidence. This list is
      > for religious discussion and unsuitable for arguments based
      > only upon science.
      |[snip]

      These guys continue to demonstrate the circularity of their logic,
      their "We don't need no stinkin' evidence" attitude. If people were
      to follow their example, we'd still be saying the Sun orbits the
      Earth. This just goes to prove that young earth creationists have no
      real regard for truth, regardless of any of their rhetoric to the
      contrary.

      Thanks for admitting this, Daniel Coe.

      - Todd Greene