Re: Sunk like a rock!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007

      --- In Maury_and_Baty, Rick Hartzog wrote wrote (post #11436):
      > GONE!

      > Great job, guys! Excellent excellent work!
      >
      > Praise the Lord!

      It is indeed good to see that we have now reached the days when even
      die-hard young earth creationists themselves are so embarrassed about
      their own beliefs that they go underground when confronted with the
      truth. We have to thank Skip Francis, Daniel Denham, David P. Brown,
      Keith Sisman, and the rest of that gang for proving not only that
      their pseudoscience nonsense (not to mention a few other things)
      cannot stand the light of day, but also that THEY KNOW IT.

      - Todd Greene