I was afraid of that...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
      I thought I would try to look up a little information
      about this Les Bonnet guy they're talking about at
      the Spiritual Sword lectures. Typical search results:

      Un Autre Monde a la fête du collège! ... tu dira a tes potes
      que les lunette et les bonnet de noel sa va pa ensemble !!

      ...j'adore c'est cute les bonnet dans se style la! ^^ domage
      pour le bouton! ...

      Where is Matthew Fontaine Maury when you need him?

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        "Les Bonnet"?

        That sounds like a pseudonym to me! :o)

        Robert

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          Then again, Rick, "Les Bonnett" might get you better results than "Les Bonnet"!

          If you haven't already noticed, like:

          http://www.smackle.com/coc/contact.html

          Robert

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
            --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
            "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

            > Then again, Rick, "Les Bonnett" might get
            > you better results than "Les Bonnet"!

            Matthew Maury told you that!
            Matthew Maury told you that!

            > If you haven't already noticed, like: