More lies from Daniel Denham!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007

      ContendingFTF
      Message #7365

      From: Daniel Denham
      To: ContendingFTF list
      Date: July 2, 2007

      (excerpts)

      It has been brought to my attention by various ones on the list that
      batty Baty is attempting to hornswoggle folks on the Contending site
      to link up with him in defending his foolishness.

      When everything blew up on Roger (Jackson), Baty meanwhiled (sic) ran
      off and hid.

      Daniel Denham

      My further comments:

      Daniel Denham lied about my purpose in asking Daniel Denham and his
      fellows to "come out" and explicitly endorse or deny David P. Brown's
      falsification argument regarding God.

      Daniel Denham lied about me running off and hiding. In fact, it is
      Daniel Denham and his ContendingFTF fellows who have ran off and are
      hiding out from these important public discussions.

      Yet we call to them still to "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER"!