Re: Hey, DeLong! Evidence, all right, but evidence of what?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      > Rick,
      >
      > Don's "Go to hell" approach is a real winner!

      Robert,

      I'm afraid Todd might have heard that one already.

      On the ContendingFTF list, Don DeLong, "apparently"
      thinking he has somewhat to offer, offers this:

      > Daniel,
      >
      > I too would like to think that Todd is not in control.
      > Unfortunately I know better and know that he can control
      > his thoughts and that is precisely why he will burn in
      > Hell for ALL eternity if he does not change before it is
      > eternally too late.

      Maybe DeLong hasn't been paying attention.

      Hey, DeLong! Didn't you read what Todd said about
      having been brought up in a Church of Christ and
      finding out later that they had been lying to him
      all his life about the age of the Earth?

      You have children, too, don't you?

      > Daniel,
      >
      > By some of the comments he and the "evolution bunch"
      > have been making, it is certain that their thoughts
      > are brought about by chemical processes alright. I am
      > just not convinced that the chemicals used to bring
      > about such thoughts are all together legal.
      >
      > Don DeLong
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ContendingFTF/message/7362

      This from a grown man who is so out of touch with reality
      that he actually thinks the Earth is only a few thousand
      years old. A guy that believes wood turns into coal in
      about 20 years, underneath houses in California. Who
      thinks the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics means that biological
      evolution is impossible.

      A guy who dives under the table every time the screen
      door slams.

      Come on out, DeLong, and let's talk about things! You
      seem to be having a little problem adjusting to life
      on this planet.

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism

      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      > Rick,
      >
      > Don's "Go to hell" approach is a real winner!
      >
      > I think we've recently talked about that gimmick as far as these
      discussions go.

      > Perhaps Daniel Denham, if he simply took the day off, is letting
      Don sub for him!

      > Looks like Don is following in Daniel's footsteps quite well and
      they are both doing a good job of convincing us that they are headed
      where they propose to send Todd, you and me!