Re: Hey, DeLong! Evidence, all right, but evidence of what?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Rick,

      Don's "Go to hell" approach is a real winner!

      I think we've recently talked about that gimmick as far as these discussions go.

      Perhaps Daniel Denham, if he simply took the day off, is letting Don sub for him!

      Looks like Don is following in Daniel's footsteps quite well and they are both doing a good job of convincing us that they are headed where they propose to send Todd, you and me!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        > Rick,
        >
        > Don's "Go to hell" approach is a real winner!

        Robert,

        I'm afraid Todd might have heard that one already.

        On the ContendingFTF list, Don DeLong, "apparently"
        thinking he has somewhat to offer, offers this:

        > Daniel,
        >
        > I too would like to think that Todd is not in control.
        > Unfortunately I know better and know that he can control
        > his thoughts and that is precisely why he will burn in
        > Hell for ALL eternity if he does not change before it is
        > eternally too late.

        Maybe DeLong hasn't been paying attention.

        Hey, DeLong! Didn't you read what Todd said about
        having been brought up in a Church of Christ and
        finding out later that they had been lying to him
        all his life about the age of the Earth?

        You have children, too, don't you?

        > Daniel,
        >
        > By some of the comments he and the "evolution bunch"
        > have been making, it is certain that their thoughts
        > are brought about by chemical processes alright. I am
        > just not convinced that the chemicals used to bring
        > about such thoughts are all together legal.
        >
        > Don DeLong
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ContendingFTF/message/7362

        This from a grown man who is so out of touch with reality
        that he actually thinks the Earth is only a few thousand
        years old. A guy that believes wood turns into coal in
        about 20 years, underneath houses in California. Who
        thinks the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics means that biological
        evolution is impossible.

        A guy who dives under the table every time the screen
        door slams.

        Come on out, DeLong, and let's talk about things! You
        seem to be having a little problem adjusting to life
        on this planet.

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism

        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,