Re: A hard day for Daniel Denham!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      > Rick,
      >
      > You were talking about this earlier! ;o)
      >
      > You think Daniel Denham's elders and maybe
      > some of his local church members finally
      > got wind of what he was up to and
      > "took him to the woodshed" today?

      Let brotherly love continue.

      Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for
      thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
      (Hebrews 13:1,2)

      You never can tell what may be going on
      "behind-the-scenes" out there in cyberspace!

      > Looks like something "shut him up"!
      >
      > Maybe that was it!

      Or maybe he just decided to take Sunday off...

      > Watch and see!

      Well, we still have that long list of all
      those other "contenders" to "deal with"...

      Where is Kent Bailey? Skip Francis, Don DeLong?

      Where are "the boys"?

      I just don't think it's fair for them to run
      off and not tell us anything!

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism