Re: The "Transcendental Argument" for God

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007
      Rick, Todd:

      I think you might find some good evidence as to just how hard I've hit Daniel Denham by simply doing some checking on the use of the term, in its various forms, "implicit".

      I have used the term so successfully to note various aspects of where David P. Brown and the boys are at that it really got to Daniel Denham.

      So, Denham has recently picked it up and started using it, ineffectively, in his postings.

      What a hoot!

      Denham can't be like Wallace!
      Denham can't be like Warren!
      Denham can't be like Bales!