A hard day for Daniel Denham!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:27 PM
      Rick,

      You were talking about this earlier! ;o)

      You think Daniel Denham's elders and maybe some of his local church members finally got wind of what he was up to and "took him to the woodshed" today?

      Looks like something "shut him up"!

      Maybe that was it!

      Watch and see!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 9:14 PM
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

        > Rick,
        >
        > You were talking about this earlier! ;o)
        >
        > You think Daniel Denham's elders and maybe
        > some of his local church members finally
        > got wind of what he was up to and
        > "took him to the woodshed" today?

        Let brotherly love continue.

        Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for
        thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
        (Hebrews 13:1,2)

        You never can tell what may be going on
        "behind-the-scenes" out there in cyberspace!

        > Looks like something "shut him up"!
        >
        > Maybe that was it!

        Or maybe he just decided to take Sunday off...

        > Watch and see!

        Well, we still have that long list of all
        those other "contenders" to "deal with"...

        Where is Kent Bailey? Skip Francis, Don DeLong?

        Where are "the boys"?

        I just don't think it's fair for them to run
        off and not tell us anything!

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism