Denham claims to be divinely inspired?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      That's always been a problem in reaching some folks. As long as they think they are inspired by some direct operation of God, us mere mortals are unlikely to be able to reach them no matter the soundness of our reasoning and no matter that the actually inspired Word of God is also against them!

      My suggestion that Denham is implicitly claiming divine, miraculous inspiration for himself is based on his certain comments about Todd.

      Consider the following from Denham's most recent post to the public archives of the ContendingFTF list:

      ContendingFTF
      Message #7356

      From: Daniel Denham
      To: ContendingFTF list
      Date: July 1, 2007

      Subject: The Rudiments Of Todd's Brain

      (excerpts)

      Had (Todd S. Greene) been born in India he would no doubt have bungled into being a Hindu or a Buddhist.

      In China his brain would have accidentally made him a Communist or maybe a
      secretive Taoist.

      In Arabia he would have been possibly Bin Laden's right hand stooge.

      Daniel Denham

      My further comments:

      What Denham appears to be claiming for himself is that, no matter where Daniel Denham was born and raised, God would have reached down in some miraculous way and "touched" Daniel Denham so as to make him "special".

      It sure looks to me like that is one implication of Denham's commentary.

      As the preacher boys ask, "if not, why not"?

      Maybe we'll just have to put that question on the list, way down on the list, of things to talk about if Daniel Denham ever "comes out" to "reason TOGETHER" with us UNinspired mortals.