Sisman endorses Brown's advice to Denham!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 1:10 PM
      David P. Brown and his boys are clearly moving to distance themselves from Daniel Denham and his unrepentant ways. Yet, we call for Daniel Denham to heed the advice of his fellows and "come out" to me so that we (Denham and I) can "reason TOGETHER" here regarding those issues he and his fellows have raised against me and my "Goliath of GRAS".

      Here's Keith Sisman's endorsement of David P. Brown's (and Donald Canny's) advice to Daniel Denham:

      ContendingFTF
      Message #7359

      From: Keith Sisman
      To: ContendingFTF list
      Date: July 1, 2007

      (edited for relevance)

      Brethren,

      I have been talking to ... by email suggesting a meeting somehow can
      be arranged.

      I will make sure he knows of the willingness of those here who wish to meet and see this awful matter resolved.

      I pray he will reciprocate.

      Brotherly,
      Keith Sisman

      -------------------------
      -------------------------

      My further comments:

      Daniel Denham, your fellows are trying to tell you something about your wayward ways regarding me and my "Goliath of GRAS".

      It is past time that you heeded, yet I am longsuffering and desirous that you do what you know is the right thing to do.

      Daniel Denham, "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER"; here and now!

      From: David P. Brown
      To: ContendingFTF list
      Date: July 1, 2007

      I too join brother West in suggesting that brother Daniel Denham contact Robert Baty directly and set up a meeting with him.

      As we have always said more times than I can count and as we have attempted to do, we will be glad to meet with brethren under proper circumstances in a place conducive for such a meeting for a heart to heart discussion in the light of a rightly divided Bible to seek the Bible's solution to the oft stated problems.

      We will be glad to do so with a willingness to abide by what God has authorized for the handling of such matters.

      What more could anyone expect of anybody?

      We look forward to hearing from brother Denham concerning his willingness to follow through with what we have suggested.

      For the One Faith,
      David P. Brown

      My further comments:

      As I previously noted, the only question is who is going to be able to muster the moral influence necessary to get Daniel Denham to do what is right and "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER" with me regarding what he has been up to regarding me and the important public issues I have sought to discuss.

      Daniel Denham, will you now "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER"!

      This is the right place, and this is the right time!

      P.S. Of course, David P. Brown and his other boys would do well to also "come out" as we have matters to "reason TOGETHER" with them about also.