Donald Canny, are you listening!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Daniel Denham did it again!

      He wouldn't "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER", and he wouldn't shut up with his cowardly lies about me that he spews forth from his "girlie-man", as Donald Canny might call it, hiding place on the ContendingFTF list.

      Donald Canny, Daniel Denham is one of David P. Brown's boys that you have hitched your wagon to; a "girlie-man" who won't quit himself like a man and "come out" to me lest we "reason TOGETHER" about his problems.

      Here's Daniel Denham's latest cowardly false report about me:

      ContendingFTF
      Message #7356

      From: Daniel Denham
      To: ContendingFTF list
      Date: July 1, 2007

      (excerpts)

      Robert Baty (is) no better off.

      Baty believe that he is the intellectual equal or superior to Matthew Fontaine Maury, and pretends to carry on conversations with the great scientist.

      Some folks in rubber rooms believe that they are Napoleon Bonaparte or
      Josephine.

      Maybe too it is the rudimentary workings of (his) electro-chemical processes responsible for such silliness and
      stupidity.

      That, however, removes (him) from any consideration of being "cured," because unless the molecules can be so alligned as to remedy the problems in (his) brain, (he) (is) stuck with such vapidity of thought on (his) part

      One suggestion that might would
      bring some help to (him) is take one (him) "out behind the barn"
      and knock (him) silly--and hope that having the pudding knocked out of
      (him) will somehow get those neurons to firing like they should and jiggle those chemicals into place long enough for (him) to change (his) mind on (his) foolish thoughts.

      Otherwise, (he) (is) doomed to a life of folly.

      Daniel Denham

      --------------------------
      --------------------------

      My further comments:

      It is quite disappointing to consider that a man with free-will to do good or to do evil will actually stoop to the level of evil exhibited in the above message.

      Yet, we understand the cure for what is ailing Daniel Denham can be cured if he will simply take Donald Canny's recommendation and quit himself like a man, stop hiding out like a girl, and "come out" and actually "let us reason TOGETHER".

      Some of the "foolish thoughts" Daniel Denham is plagued with and running from involve "equivocation fallacy", "rungs of a ladder", and "genuine hypothetical syllogisms". Some, I said!

      See Denham run!
      Run, Denham, run!

      Daniel Denham is apparently content to further demonstrate that he is the one pursuing a "life of folly"!

      Donald Canny, also, if you are listening, do not neglect your own responsibilities regarding that "argument" you need to complete for us and let us know explicitly whether or not you are going to stand with David P. Brown and his falsification argument regarding God.

      Denham, the invitation still remains for you to "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER"! We have much to reason about if only you can muster enough manhood and free will to do so.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
        "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote (in parts):

        > Daniel Denham did it again!
        >
        > He wouldn't "come out" and "let us reason TOGETHER",
        > and he wouldn't shut up with his cowardly lies about
        > me that he spews forth...
        >
        > Here's Daniel Denham's latest cowardly false report
        > about me:

        > ContendingFTF
        > Message #7356
        >
        > From: Daniel Denham
        > To: ContendingFTF list
        > Date: July 1, 2007
        >
        > (excerpts)
        >
        > Robert Baty (is) no better off.
        >
        > Baty believe that he is the intellectual equal
        > or superior to Matthew Fontaine Maury, and pretends
        > to carry on conversations with the great scientist.

        <snip>

        In the same message, Denham wrote:

        > Then there's Rick who has trumpeted loudly the values
        > and virtues of "cat morality" and who has intimated
        > that some people are more human than others.

        I used the idea of "cat morality" to show that the
        young-earth creationist Daniel Denham, who is supposedly
        a preacher, doesn't even know himself what the Bible
        plainly says right there in the Creation account about
        the traits that were given to Man as God created him
        and the traits that Man "acquired" when he disobeyed God.

        Daniel Denham, in that discussion, displayed a complete
        ignorance of the meaning of Scripture and a total lack
        of respect for God's Creation itself -- nay, more than
        simple lack of respect but actual contempt for this
        marvelous work that the Lord has made.

        I pointed out that young-earthers are notoriously
        ignorant when it comes to human ecology and the way
        God's Creation works and our intended role within it.
        And how could they *not* be ignorant of these things?
        Their very dogma dictates an absolute denial of everything
        we have learned about the way the environment and its
        ecosystems function. In their fantasy-world, the entire
        time-span of Man-on-Earth and even of the Universe
        itself doesn't even reach back, in the real world, to
        the end of the last ice age -- the end of the Pleistocene --
        some 10 - 12 thousand years ago!

        Daniel Denham, when confronted with the *actual*
        "implications" of his own argument, rather than the
        made-up implications from his misrepresentation of my
        argument, refused to answer questions and RAN AWAY
        from the discussion! So his criticism of "cat morality"
        is without merit; indeed, the most sadistic, meanest,
        murderin'est, sneakin'est road-ditch tomcat is more
        faithful to its God-given "morality" than Daniel Denham
        is!

        As to the second part of Denham's statement, that I have
        "intimated" that "some humans are more human than others",
        well, that's just one more flat-out lie by the free-willing
        Daniel Denham, and he knows he is lying when he says it.

        Here is the message that shows Daniel Denham would have
        been better served to just keep his mouth shut about me
        and my "cat morality" and my "intimations" of what makes
        a human a "human":

        Rick Hartzog
        Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism

        P.S. You can look through the messages in the thread
        of which the above link is a concluding part and read
        about all sorts of problems Daniel Denham has with
        "morality" and "humanity", and his personal contempt for
        God's Creation. Some of the messages are pretty long,
        much of what is written is repetitive (Daniel Denham has
        a bad habit or misrepresenting what you say, even if you
        tell him a dozen times that isn't what you are saying) but,
        overall, these messages will show that Daniel Denham is
        not only dishonest and irrational, but blindingly wrong
        about the "nature" of "human" existence and is freely
        willing to attempt any underhanded rhetorical trickery
        to prove it. He just wasn't quite as slick as he
        thought he was.

        rh/wwcl