Re: Hypocritical Don DeLong's salvage efforts!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      --- In Maury_and_Baty@yahoogroups.com,
      "Robert Baty" <rlbaty@...> wrote:

      > Don DeLong has now made his move to try and
      > save his ChristianEvidences list.
      >
      > Wouldn't you know, he did it by violating his
      > own list rules and personally attacking me,
      > among certain others.

      Yeah -- Todd and me.

      Poor guy can't even *spell* "empirical evidence"
      and now he are a expert in it. (See #266)

      Robert, he also says you and I don't believe the
      Bible. So I guess things haven't changed any --
      they're going to speak for God over there, and if
      you don't accept what they say about the Bible you
      don't accept what God says.

      > Don DeLong, it is still up to you to "come out"
      > as David (not "David") P. Brown so ably tried to
      > admonish you to do.

      He should have had plenty of time during his
      sabbatical to either come up with his argument or
      come to terms with his failure -- either way I
      don't think it is expecting too much out of him
      for him to make a statement one way or the other.

      > For those interested, here's the links to Don's
      > salvage efforts and his false and misleading posts:

      He complains a lot about the length of my posts, but
      I answered every single question that was addressed
      to me and tried to counter every false claim.

      I don't think he read my posts anyway -- if he had
      he would know how to spell "empirical evidence"
      and he would know what it is. He talks about my
      4 quadrillion word messages -- well, it's no skin
      off his nose; he's still as ignorant as ever.

      And just as dishonest, too, but I can't say much
      about that since he never answered my question
      about whether he considered it all right to tell
      lies in support of his theology. Would have taken
      too many words, I guess.

      That's OK -- he's in a good place for me to keep
      an eye on him, and make comments based on my
      observations.

      Rick Hartzog
      Worldwide Church of Latitudinarianism