      Here ye Leon:

      ######################################

      ContendingFTF ยท Contending For The Faith
      Message 465 of 1827

      From: "Leon D. Schrei"
      Date: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:50 pm
      Subject: Re: [ContendingFTF] Not Dishonest Cowards

      (excerpts)

      The problem is that you are wrong, and those who think similarly.

      The cowardice and dishonesty is in your either not seeing the Truth
      or simply refusing the Truth.

      Brother, the Truth is staring you right in the face yet you don't
      see it.

      This is not a "Rodney King" society.

      Put up, prove your case, or repent and abandon your false doctrine.

      You don't like my choice of words?

      Fine, how do you describe some one who has had more than a week's
      instruction and discussion, yet refuses the Truth?

      Brother, his isn't rocket science, nor so complicated to comprehend.

      What is so hard in understanding that...

      We have set out the...

      We have dealt with the...

      We have addressed the...

      We have proved to any rational, HONEST person the...

      We have proved from...that...

      We have shown the...

      We have shown the...

      We have shown the...in your position.

      Brother, what more must we do to prove our case?

      Must we perform miracles, raise the dead, turn the Nile to blood?

      Would you repent even then?

      Jesus didn't go into the Temple and say "please."

      With whip in hand he over turned the tables and chased out the money
      changers (John 2:15-16).

      Andy, you must believe me when I say I have not the slightest ill
      feeling toward you at all.

      I applaud your courage to re-enter when you perceived an asault.

      I say to you now, If you have somewhat to add - SAY ON!

      But you can expect the same degree of interogation that you've
      already received.

      PROVE YOUR CASE!

      We say it cannot be done!

      The only door for you and similarly minded folks...

      Leon D. Schrei

      My further comments:

      I don't know that Andy ever did what Leon invited him to do (and I
      express no opinion on the issue they were fussing about).

      However, in application of the rules indicated therein by Leon, the
      invitation remains open for Tim Smith to do what Leon D. Schrei has
      suggested regarding Tim Smith's problem with his "doctrine"
      regarding Apologetics Press, Inc. and his "doctrine" regarding what
      he thinks is an agreement I broke with him.