5997Re: Fishing or cutting bait with Jason Fox

    May 1, 2005
      Todd wrote, in part:

      > (L)et's keep in mind that so far
      > Jason Fox is the SOLE supporter
      > of this particular argument in the
      > CFTF discussion group.

      > Not even his fellow young earth
      > creationists there agree with him
      > on this.

      I think we should also keep in mind, and Rick alludes to this in his
      most recent post, that Dr. Bert, as far as is known, is refusing to come
      to Jason's aid.

      Despite repeated requests, none of the good brethren have been able or
      willing to document their efforts to discipline Dr. Bert into publishing
      his intentions regarding the "Rock 'n Reel" story.