32566[CSHF] Genesis 2 in Hebrew text (Part 1)

  • Creation Science Hall of Fame
    Aug 18, 2013
      Creation Science Hall of Fame has posted a new item,

      'Genesis 2 in Hebrew text (Part 1)',

      in 'Hermeneutics', on August 18, 2013 at 10:11 pm:

      About those rivers (Genesis 2:10-14)

      I originally wrote this article for the Northwest
      Science Museum, and I'm updating it here for the
      CSHOF because we are all in this battle together.

      And you may be wondering what sort of museum is
      that & what do you mean by "The Northwest"? because
      if you live in New Jersey, or Indiana, or even
      California, or New Mexico, or Australia; you may
      have no idea as to what I am talking about, so let
      me explain:

      The Northwest is a group of 4 states, 3 of which are
      also on the Canadian border.

      They are the State of Washington (where Mt Saint
      Helens blew up) and Oregon, both also border the
      Western Pacific Ocean, and then inland from them
      is Idaho, and on the other side of Idaho is Montana,
      where I live.

      We have some great geological places in Montana!

      Both Yellowstone & Glacier National Parks are
      here, and; the ancient lake bed, which are the
      remains of "Lake Missoula" that formed the Columbia
      Gorge, which is the "Northwest Grand Canyon."�

      The Columbia Gorge goes all the way to the Pacific
      Ocean and is the border between Oregon and Washington.

      The Northwest has many other interesting geological
      features besides these.

      So what is the Northwest Science Museum? Well; right
      now we have the contents for the Museum but no
      building and we are trying to find a spot near Boise,
      Idaho to set up a permanent location.

      If the LORD allows us to "set up shop" we will then
      expound on the marvelous geological features all
      around us, and how they relate to Creation Science
      and our amazing Creator.

      (You can look up the Northwest Science Museum at www.northwestsciencemuseum.com but the original
      article for this is on my own website under
      "Brain Pickers" at www.w-rocs.org)

      This post carries these tags: Bible, geography,
      geology, Global Flood

      You may view the latest post at

      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/2013/08/18/bible-2/hermeneutics/genesis-2-in-hebrew-text-part-1/

      You received this e-mail because you asked to be
      notified when new updates are posted. (If you
      registered as a user, these updates came with your
      registration.)

      If you no longer wish to receive these notices, go
      to:

      http://creationsciencehalloffame.org/contact/

      and follow the instructions on that page.

      If you are a registered user and are logged in,
      you will see a link to your user profile, where
      you may elect to receive notices for all categories,
      a limited selection of them, or none of them, as
      you wish.

      If you have forgotten your user password, you can
      follow the link to reset your password when you
      try to log in. (Or you can reply to this message
      with a request to cancel your registration.)

      Best regards,
      Creation Science Hall of Fame
      terry@...