      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB44ZwTL198

      - From: Dustin Segers
      - Reply to: William
      - Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
      - Time: About 6:30 PM MT
      -
      - If God exists,
      - logic is consistent with
      - his mind since logic is a
      - description of a way God
      - thinks.

      Notice how that is a further indication, along with his current side-kick Sean Boatman's similar statement on the issue, that Dustin does not agree with Sye Ten Bruggencate's claim that:

      - "the proof God exists is
      - that without Him there
      - would be no logic."

      I certainly don't want to misrepresent any wannabe Presuppositionalist and so it is important that Dustin and Sean be explicit in either endorsing or denying the claim from Sye upon which Sye is building his career.

      I've been asking, but they have been rather conspicuous in refusing to "give an answer".

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic