31166Re: Did Sye take his FaceBook page "underground"???

    Mar 6, 2013

      From: Wayne Junior
      Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
      Time: About 7:15 AM MT

      Let's be honest, Robert... There is no explanation
      or answer to the three questions that would be provided
      by a 'presuppositionalist' that you'd accept, further,
      if there was one provided you would still have the problem
      of rationalizing the statement via circular reasoning because
      you fail to believe in the source of all reason, so your
      acceptance or denial of such an answer, to you, would be
      arbitrary, and to the argument, void.

      From: Robert Baty
      Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
      Time: About 7:25 AM MT

      Wayne, that's not a very nice way to frame your evasion.

      In fact, I have seen Sye and Eric affirm (agree with me)
      elsewhere that the minor premise and conclusion are true
      and, by implication, they believe the major premise to be
      true while I do not.

      It's simple stuff; no tricks or traps.

      They could easily and quickly answer, but, so far, they
      have refused and "run off".

      You are welcome to give it at try, Wayne, and show a
      little good faith. The problem, as I have noted without
      rebuttal, is that while Eric and Sye may believe their
      major premise is true they cannot demonstrate that it
      is true and they, when pressed, I propose, will admit
      that their much touted "proof of God" is NO "proof" at all.

      I think I've got their game figured out on this fundamental
      level; very simple.

      They can play along and deal with their problem regarding
      their "proof of God" claim, or not.

      I can take it either way.

      They simply "presuppose" God and in doing so are being
      disingenuous to then try to claim they've got the "proof
      of God".

      I am more than willing to discuss my analysis, my argument,
      and those 3 questions if any be open and honest enough to
      engage that discussion in the context of Eric and Sye's
      "proof of God" claim.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic