HARBIN CAL POLYCON `10, JUNE 25-27: HARBIN CAL POLYCON `10, June 25-27: PROGRAM

  • Goddess Ninmah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      HARBIN CAL POLYCON `10, JUNE 25-27: HARBIN CAL POLYCON `10, June 25-27: PROGRAM

      2 DAYS LEFT FOR DISCOUNT

      This year's annual World Polyamory Association Conference, "Celebrate Relationship Choice" at Harbin Hot Springs (2 hours N. of San Francisco) promises the most satisfying polyamory community experience ever. We stay together for all sessions, dine together, share massages, get to know each other quickly, party hearty and create an intense, emotionally-bonded community with tools for successful multi-person loving.

      Friday, FRED BURKS invokes sacred dimensions for the community we create. Fred and DR. SASHA LESSIN guide icebreaker and get-to-know- each-other exercises that give us the sense of each person and what they seek to fulfill their polyamorous desires. LENEL DeEMMA & KEITH BROWN next guide exciting and fun experiences packaged as THE HEART OF NOW in which we encounter each other more intimately.

      SERENA ANDERLINI DeONOFRIO gives our dinner talk on POLYAMORY AS DIRECT PATH TO GAIA CONSCIOUSNESS to rescue the planet from its destructive matrix.

      After dinner, LOLA BABYLON eases us into a CHAKRA TUNE-UP, then Dr. Dave Doleshal's directs a delightful COMMUNITY CUDDLE.
      Saturday the program starts with Fred, Lenel and Keith leading the opening ZEGG FORUM. JANET KIRA LESSIN facilitates a panel discussion, HOW WE DO POLY, where all who wish share what they've learned in their poly paths. JUDD NEIL and NIKKI CLIFTON take us through an experiential session, FREE YOUR SOUL AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW.

      MOSES MA, the genius who runs OneTantra, is our luncheon presenter, sharing his projections of POLYAMORY, THE FUTURE OF RELATIONSHIPS.

      After lunch DEBORAH ANAPOL and ROBERT SILBER lead SEX & SUSTAIN ABILITY: ADVANCED COMMUNICATION TOOLS FOR OUT-OF-THE-BOX RELATIONSHIPS, followed by AMBER SEITZ's touching TANSU EXPERIENCES.

      Dinner speaker's DEBORAH ANAPOL, Mother of Modern Polyamory, who speaks on the follow-up to her Love Without Limits, POLYAMORY IN THE 21ST CENTURY. After dinner EVALENA ROSE, Master Maker of Poly Pujas, guides us all through an enjoyable, enlightening and intimacy-enhancing ceremony that warms us up for the encounters we seek.

      Sunday begins with FORUM II, where we share at even deeper levels in the community we've been building. Then follows experiences EVOKING POLYAMOROUS PASSION, PRACTICING COMPERSION, VETTING POTENTIAL POLYMATES, MASTERING JEALOUSY and even a GENITAL MASSAGE demonstration, led, respectively by Evalena, the Lessins, TERRY BRUSSEL-GIBBONS, Dave Doleshal and Robert Silber.

      Sunday afternoon, Fred and Sasha lead a final ceremony. We arrange ride shares, exchange emails and phone numbers and can remain to play at Harbin till 10 PM.

      http://www.schooloftantra.net/worldpolyamoryassociation/conferences/HarbinHotSpr\
      ings2010/HarbinHotSprings2010.html gets you info and registration forms for Harbin PolyCon `10.

      808 244-4103 gets you Janet Kira Lessin, WPA's Chief Focalizer, who's glad to rap with you about the conference.